外宾叫醒英语怎么说

如题所述

A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗?
A: Room service, can I help you?

B:我们早要去纽约,因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like
to request an early morning call.

A:没问题,那么您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you
tomorrow morning?

B:请在明早6阒印?
B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.

B:请用电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。
B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.

A:好的,那么我们明早6点叫醒您。
A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.

A:你好,我想要办理入住。
A: Hello, I would like to check in, please.

B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?
B: Do you have a reservation with us?

A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。
A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.

B:请问您的尊姓大名?
B: May I have your name, please?

B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
B: May I see your passport, please?

A:可以,这里给你。
A: Ok, here you are.

B:我们为您保留了001房间。
B: We have Room 001 reserved for you.

B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡。
B: Would you mind filling in his form, please?

A:好的。
A: All right.

B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?
B: Could you sign your name here, please?

A:可以了吗,先生?
A: Will that be all right, sir?

B:好了,祝您在我们酒店过得愉快。
B: Yes, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.
------------------------
欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .
很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine , Thanks . And you ?
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).
欢迎到我潜龉荩ú吞⑸痰辏├础?
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8、**hotel , front desk . Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number .
对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。
11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment .
对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ?
您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
13、Congratulations!
祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!
新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you (very much) .
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice (information , help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It’s very kind of you .
谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome .
不用谢。
23、Not at all.
不用谢。
Don’t mention it .
不用谢。
24、It’s my pleasure .
非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)
(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service .
乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I’m sorry .
很抱歉。
28、Excuse me .
对不起。
29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.
很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you .
对不起,打扰您了。
32、I’m sorry about this.
对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.
我为此道歉。
34、That’s all right.
没关系。
35、Let’s forget it.
算了吧。
征询语:
36、Can(May)I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.
好的。
37、What can I do for you .
我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you ?
有什么能为您效劳的吗?
39、Just a moment , please.
请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.
当然可以。
Yes, of course .
当然可以。
指路用语:
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
42、It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.
对不起。
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way ,please.
请这边走
Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.
请走好。
48、Please be careful.
请当心。
49、Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
50、Don’t worry.
别担心。
51、Take it easy.
放心好了。
52、Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。

告别语:
53、Goodbye.
再见。
54、See you late.
再见。
55、Good night .
晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.
明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
59、Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
前厅:
1、Have you a reservation?
您预定过了吗?
2、May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3、Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
4、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
5、Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?
客房部
6、Housekeeping .May I come in?
客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
8、I hope I’m not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
9、One moment ,madam. I’ll bring them to you right away .
等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
10、I’ll send for an electrician( doctor , ……)
我给您请电工(大夫……)。
餐饮部:
11、Sit down , please .Here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May I take your order ,sir?
您要点菜吗?
12、What would you like to have ,coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.
早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.
午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的帐单,请签字。
销售用语:
1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.
我们给您九折优惠。
4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.
我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
5、We accept your terms.
我们接受您的条件。
公关用语:
6、May I introduce myself?
让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
8、Let’s drink to our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!
干杯!
(Bottoms!)
征求意见用语:
11、How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service ?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.
您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
I’ll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。
18、Iassure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
19、Please don’t worry ,sir (madam)
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I’;; send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。
20、I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
21、What can I show you.
您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion (color ,size ,design )?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
Please try us again tomorrow.
请明天再来看看。
24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan.
共计175元。
You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.
您真会买东西。您眼力真好。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  推荐于2018-02-22
叫醒在宾馆里一般都说:morning call
例如:
I'd like have a morning call for my flight tomorrow morning, at 6 o'clock.
我明天要赶飞机,想要一个早晨6点的叫醒服务。本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2014-05-22
你是说宾馆的叫醒服务吧;wake up service
第3个回答  2014-05-22
wake sb.up 叫醒某人
相似回答