我是酒店前台,早上需要向一位外宾提供六点半的叫早服务,如何用英语

我是酒店前台,早上需要向一位外宾提供六点半的叫早服务,如何用英语交流?谢谢

A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗?
A: Room service, can I help you?

B:我们早要去纽约,因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like
to request an early morning call.

A:没问题,那么您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you
tomorrow morning?

B:请在明早6点叫醒。
B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.

B:请用电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。
B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.

A:好的,那么我们明早6点叫醒您。
A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.

A:你好,我想要办理入住。
A: Hello, I would like to check in, please.

B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?
B: Do you have a reservation with us?

A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。
A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.

B:请问您的尊姓大名?
B: May I have your name, please?

B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
B: May I see your passport, please?

A:可以,这里给你。
A: Ok, here you are.

B:我们为您保留了001房间。
B: We have Room 001 reserved for you.

B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡。
B: Would you mind filling in his form, please?

A:好的。
A: All right.

B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?
B: Could you sign your name here, please?

A:可以了吗,先生?
A: Will that be all right, sir?

B:好了,祝您在我们酒店过得愉快。
B: Yes, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2017-05-30
Good morning Mr./Ms. [].
It is now six thirty and I am calling as a part of our early call service. I hoped that you enjoyed the night's stay. Goodbye for now.
早上好,

现在是六点半。我是您的叫早服务。我希望昨晚您的住宿足够舒适。再见!

如果你有专门的叫早稿我可以翻译。欢迎追问。本回答被网友采纳
相似回答