请您务必放心这句话对吗?

如题所述

对的。
务必指一定,必须的意思,而不用“一定”是因为这是在对别人发出请求,拜托别人去办一件事,所以我们的态度需要比较委婉。用务必的时候,表达了你的迫切和强调。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2020-06-28
请放心。
You may rest assured.
请放心。
Make yourself easy (=Make your mind easy).
请放心。
Be reassured please.
请放心我们一定遵守诺言。
Please feel assured that we will abide by our promise.
这事请放心去做。
Please don't hesitate to do that.
这事请放心去做。
Please do not hesitate to do that.
请放心,我们会准时完成的
Rest assured that we will finish on time.
请放心,我们一定履行诺言。
Please set assured that we shall carry out our promise.
请放心,我决不辜负你的。
You may rest assured.I'll not let you down.
请放心,所有的货物都会准时交付。
You may depend upon it that all the goods will be delivered in time.本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2020-06-28
没毛病吧,是肯定的意思吧
相似回答