《天真之歌》序诗 - 威廉·布莱克

如题所述

辛弃疾曾在《清平乐·村居》中写道:大儿锄豆溪东,中儿正织鸡笼。最喜小儿亡赖,溪头卧剥莲蓬。

儿童的世界十分简单,孩子的目光总是很善良美好。那银铃般的笑声,那稚气的笑脸,都给这复杂的世界添上了几抹纯真的色彩。澄澈的眼睛中没有半点污秽,稚嫩的话语里只有单纯的快乐。

Piping down the valleys wild,

我吹着笛子走下荒谷,

Piping songs of pleasant glee,

吹着非常快乐的曲调,

On a cloud I saw a child,

我看见云端里有个小孩,

And he laughing said to me:

他笑着对我开口说道:

'Pipe a song about a Lamb!'

“你吹一支羊羔的歌!”

So I piped with merry chear.

我就高高兴兴地吹奏。

3

'Piper pipe that song again.'

“吹笛人,把歌儿再吹一遍!”

So I piped, he wept to hear.

我再吹,他听得眼泪直流。

'Drop thy pipe thy happy pipe;

“放下笛子,那快乐的笛子,

Sing thy songs of happy chear!'

把快乐的歌儿唱出歌喉!”

So I sung the same again,

我就唱那快乐的歌儿,

While he wept with joy to hear.

他听着,欢喜得眼泪直流。

'Piper sit thee down and write

“吹笛人,你坐下来动手写吧,

In a book that all may read.'

字在书上,让大家都来念。”

So he vanish'd from my sight;

他就在我的眼前消失了;

And I plucked a hollow reed.

我采了一支空心的芦管。

And I made a rural pen,

我做了一支土气的笔,

And I stain'd the water clear,

我再蘸着清澈的水滴,

And I wrote my happy songs

写下了我那快乐的歌儿,

Every child may joy to hear.

叫每个孩子听了都欢喜。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考