下面的英语句子有没有翻译错误,有没有语法短语的错误,或跟好的表达方式??请大家,帮忙纠正。

我很高兴听说他通过了这次考试。
I am pleased to hear that he passed the exam.
这是我最喜欢的裙子。.除了你我谁也不借。
I do not lend to anyone except you because this is my favourite dress
我妈妈或爸爸在周末做饭。
My mom or dad cooks in the weekend
在现代社会越来越多人发现保持健康很重要。
In the modern society more and more people found that keep health is very important.
天气变得越来越冷,你最好多穿些衣服。
The weather is becoming more and more cold, you'd better wear more clothes.

第1句 从句最好用现在完成时,强调“通过了”(结果)
第3句 在周末 at或over the weekend 或 on weekends,一般不用in
第4句 用一般现在时比较好 find(不要过去时),保持健康(应该是keep healthy,或keep fit)作主语,用动词不定式或动名词形式,本句改为:2种
从句:In the modern society more and more people find that to keep healthy is v isery important.
不用从句:用形式宾语
In the modern society more and more people find it very important to keep fit.
第5句 天气变得,应该用形式主语it,不是the weather,越来越冷(colder是cold的比较级,不是more and more,cold是单音节词),而且两个句子间要用连接词
It is becoming colder and colder, and you'd better wear more clothes.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-04-17
我很高兴听说他通过了这次考试。
I am pleased to hear that he has passed the exam.
这是我最喜欢的裙子。.除了你我谁也不借。
This is my favourite skirt which I do not lend to anyone except you.
我妈妈或爸爸在周末做饭。
Either my mom or my dad cooks during the weekend.
在现代社会越来越多人发现保持健康很重要。
In the modern society more and more people find it very important to keep fit.
天气变得越来越冷,你最好多穿些衣服。
The weather is getting colder and colder, you better put on more clothes.
第2个回答  2012-04-17
1.I'm pleased to hear that he has passed the exam.
2.I don't lend my dress to anyone except you because it's my favourite.
3.Either my mum or dad cooks on weekends.
4.In modern society more and more people find it important to keep fit.
5.Since the weather is becoming colder and colder, you'd better put on more clothes.
相似回答