sure win , get away ,rainy day,you are my super star boy, 请翻译一下吧

如题所述

1. sure win 确信会获得,赢得
例如:
There is no Magic Recipe or Sure -win Formula of doing business.
经营没有「特效药」和唯一绝对的「致胜方程式」。

「刷卡有奖奥运大转盘」(Sure-win Olympics Spin)

He said, first they have a high acclaim, second they will definitely make it into the competition, and third they will for sure win awards.
我问他为什麽会喜欢投资台湾电影,他说,因为第一,口碑好;第二,一定入围;第三,一定得奖。

get away 逃脱,离开,出发
eg:
Thieves raided the bank and got away with a lot of money.
盗贼抢劫银行,掠走了大批现款。

Get away from me!
离我远一点儿!

I hope to get away early in the morning.
我希望一早就动身离开。

You won't get away with this.
你逃不掉惩罚的。

3. rainy day n. 穷困时期,雨天
eg:
It’s a sunny/cloudy/rainy day!
今天是晴天/阴天/雨天。

Keep somthing for a rainy day.
末雨绸缪。

Save some money for a rainy day.
未雨绸缪;居安要思危。

4. You are my super star boy 你是我的超级明星的男孩(英雄)
例如:
She is now on the road to becoming a super star.
她现在要成为超级巨星已经是指日可待了。

If we invite super star make a party,whoes you wanna?
如果我们邀请明星来搞派对,您最希望请谁?

Maybe someday you'll be a NBA super star like Yao Ming.
也许有一天你会像姚明一样成为一名NBA超级明星。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2008-10-20
sure win 肯定
get away 1 离开, 脱身 2 逃掉
rainy day n. 穷困时期,雨天
you are my super star boy 你是我的超级明星的男孩(英雄)
第2个回答  2008-10-20
貌似是某个rap里面的句子啊
没有什么意思就是再那里胡乱说些什么来表达自己的情感
第3个回答  2008-10-20
肯定行,滚蛋,下雨天,你是我的超级明星少年
第4个回答  2008-10-20
确保胜利,摆脱,下雨天,你是我的超级明星的孩子,
相似回答