请给我一些英文原版动画电影里的经典台词,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

例如《虫虫危机》《玩具总动员》《汽车总动员》《机器人瓦力》《飞屋环游记》《勇敢传说》《怪兽大学》《鲨鱼故事》

     Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——狮子王

    I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。——狮子王

    Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。——狮子王

    When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。——狮子王

    You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。——狮子王

    I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。——狮子王

    I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。——狮子王

    This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,为谁呢?——狮子王

    It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。——狮子王

    Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。——狮子王

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-08-15
我只有几条《僵尸新娘》里的
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚。
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割过也依然如故。
And I know her heart is beating
听着她的心跳好像音符。
And I know that I am dead
而我的心儿早已“入土”
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此地痛苦。
Try and tell me it's not real
谁来告诉我这不过是虚无。
And it seems that I still have A tear to shed
为何我的眼泪还是流个不住。

With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用这只手,我将为你驱走悲痛;你的酒杯将永不干涸,因为我将是你生命中的美酒;用这蜡烛,我将在黑暗中照亮你的路途;用这戒指,我要你成为我的妻子。
第2个回答  2013-08-15
Don't hide,live,and follow the light.
不要躲藏,追随太阳,活下去。
This is not living, we are just not dead.
这不是活着,只是没死而已。
————————————————疯狂原始人
Tomorrow is another day.明天又是新的一天。
————————————————飘(不是动漫,是电影)
动画(星际旅行)片头语:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!本回答被网友采纳
相似回答