西餐厅英语常用语

如题所述

西餐厅英语
自助早餐从7;00AM 到11;00AM ¥48/位加15% 服务费。
The buffet breakfast is RMB48/per person plus 15% service charge, and the
service hour is from 7:00am till 11:00am.
自助晚餐从6:00PM到9:00PM,¥98/位加15%服务费。
The buffet dinner is RMB98/per person plus 15% service charge, and the service
hour is from 18:00 till 21:00
西餐配有24小时的客房送餐服务。
24 hours room service provided by the western restaurant.
请问喜欢吃自助餐还是散点。
Would you prefer `A La Carte or buffet?
请问喜欢喝点什么饮品?我们有啤酒、汽水或果汁。
What kind of drinks would you prefer? Beer, juice or other soft drinks?
请问几位?
How many persons, please?
请问有预定吗?
Do you have a reservation?
请问喜欢哪个位置?
Where do you prefer to sit?
请问有早餐劵吗?
Do you have breakfast coupon?
10)实在对不起,现在餐厅已经客满,如果您愿意等会儿的话,我们非常欢迎。
I am afraid the tables are all engaged at the moment, Sir/Madam, would you mind
to wait for a while?
11)谢谢,您就在大堂吧那边坐着等会儿好吗?如果一有空桌,马上请您入座。
Could you take a seat in the lobby bar for a while and I will inform you when a
table is free?
12)很对不起,先生/太太,让您久等了。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting, Sir/Madam.
13)您喜欢吸烟区还是无烟区 ?
Do you smoke, Sir/Madam?
14)请问喜欢喝咖啡还是茶 ?
Would you prefer tea or coffee?
15) 您介意和别人同桌吗?
Would you mind sharing a table?
16)对不起,您跟那位先生/小姐合用一张台好吗?
Would you mind sharing a table with that
gentleman/Lady?
17)您等您朋友之前是否喝杯饮品呢?
Would you like to have a drink while waiting for your friend?
18)请问我现在可以帮您点单吗?
May I take your order now?
19)请问您喜欢吃点什么?
What kind of food would you like to have?
20)请问您点的牛扒喜欢几成熟呢?,半熟、七成、或全熟。
How would you like your steak done, Sir/Madam, medium, medium well or well
done?
21)您的牛扒喜欢配什么汁呢?配饭还是配意粉,薯条,焗薯,炒薯。
我们有黑椒汁,红酒汁,蘑菇汁,洋葱汁.
What kind of dressing would you prefer with your steak?
We have black paper sauce, red wine sauce, mushroom sauce, onion sauce,
Would you like to have your steak with rice, French fries, baked potatoes or
spaghetti?
22) 我可以重复一下您的点单吗?您点的是。。。
May I repeat your order now?
23)还需要我为您做什么吗?还有其他需要吗?
Anything else? Sir/Madam
24)早上好/中午好/晚上好,有什么可以帮到您吗?
Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam, what can I do for you?
25) 请稍等。
Just a moment, please.
26)我想在房间用餐。
I want to have dinner in my room.
27)您的早餐在20分钟之内送到。
Your breakfast will be delivered in 20minutes.
28)如需收餐,请打电话1到送餐部。
Please dial “1” for collecting the used dishes.
可以收餐吗?
May I collect the used dishes?
30)要不要加多一只啤酒呢?
Excuse me, sir/madam? Would you like one more beer,
31)我可以帮您把这个收走吗
Can I take this away? Sir/madam?
32)您想要哪种啤酒呢?
What kind of beer would you like to have? Sir/madam?
33) 你们要开一张帐单,还是单独开单付帐?
Would you like to have one check or separate checks?
34)请问现在可以为您结帐吗?
May I settle your bill now?
35)您打算如何付款呢?签单,付现,还是信用卡。
How would you like to pay for your bill? By cash or by credit card?
36)可以给我开发票吗?
May I have the receipt?
37)这是您的找钱和发票
This is your change and receipt.
38)客人:可以入房帐吗?
服务员:当然可以,请在这里签名,并写上房号,我可以看看您的房卡吗?
Guest:Can you put it on my room bill?
Waiter: Yes, certainly, Sir/Madam. Please put your name and sign
here.
May I have your room key please?
39)先生/女士,您在前台交的押金余额不足,麻烦您付现或者是刷卡可以吗?
Excuse me, Sir/Madam, your room deposit balance become insufficient now, could
you pay cash or settle by credit card now?
40)不好意思,您的签名模式跟前台登记时的签名模式不一样,麻烦您重新签一下可以吗?
Excuse me, sir/madam; could you please sign the bill again? As your signature
is different from the registration record.
41)请在这里签名好吗?
Sign here, please.
42)对不起,我不明白,我帮你转到大堂副理处可以吗?
I am sorry, Sir. I can’t understand, can I transfer your phone to the assistant
manger?
43)对不起,这种酒不卖零杯,如果想喝一杯红酒,我们有99长城红或者有小支的红酒。
Sorry Sir, this wine does not sell by glass, we have ’99 year Great Wall
selling by glass or you may choose the small bottle red wine.
44)真对不起,这个菜需要一定的时间。
I am afraid this dish will take some more time to prepare.
45)实在对不起,我马上为您重做。
I am sorry , Sir/Madam, I will change it for you now.
46)现在可以上点心了吗?
Can I bring your dessert for you now?
47)现在要还是等一会儿
Would you like to have it now or later?
48)给您女儿换张高椅子好吗?
Can we offer a stool for your daughter?
49)这些甜食(水果)是免费赠送的。
The dessert (fruit) is complimentary. I hope you will enjoy it.
50)谢谢请慢走,欢迎下次光临。
Thank you for you coming. Hope to see you next time.

请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have French red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare), please.

不要说what would you like ? 除非你跟他很熟悉,很多美国人认为这很随便,你可以说how can I help you? 或 What can I get for you?
are you ready to order ? 简单一点,are you ready? 如果对方还没好,就说take your time!Let me know when you ready!
见到客人就说,Hi,how are you doing today? What's up? (最好只对黑人用)
客人离开: Thank you! Bye! Have a nice day!(night)

望采纳
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-04-25
一、预定
1、上午/下午/晚上好,我能为您做些什么?
Good morning / afternoon/ evenig, May I help you?
2、请问您一共有多少人来用餐?
How many presons are there in you party,Sir/Madam?
How many gicests are coming?
3、请问您几点到?
What time would you like to arrive?
4、请问您贵姓?
May I have your name,please?
5、可以留下您的联系方式吗?
May I take your telephone number,please?
6、请问您有什么需求需要我们做准备的?
Is there anything specis you would like us to prepore?
7、如果您有什么要求,请通知我们。
If you have further requiements,please let us know.
8、恐怕我们餐厅给您留座到晚上8:00。
I'm afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00in the evening.
二、迎宾
1 、上午好,欢迎光临。
。。。。Welcome to our restanrant.
2、我能为您做些什么?
May I help you?
3、请问您是否有预定?
Do you have a reservation?
4、请问您一共有多少人来用餐?
How many persons
5、请这边走/请跟我来。
This way please/Follow me,please.
6、先生,您看见在这里可以吗?
Would you like to sit here,sir?
7、您是愿意靠窗户坐还是靠门坐呢?
Which do you prefer,by the window or near the door?
8、您对这张餐桌还满意吗?
Is this table fine with you?
9、这是您的菜单,先生。
Here is the menle for you,sir.
10、对不起,先生,我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一会儿,好吗?有空桌,我们会立刻通知您。
I'm sorry,sir,we don't have a free table now,Would you like to have a drink in the bar?We'll call you as soon as possible.
11、先生,对不起,让您久等了。
I'm sorry to keep you waiting,sir?
12、如果您在用餐时有什么问题,请告诉我。
If you need any help,please call me.
三、点菜
1、请问我可以为您点菜吗?
Are you ready to order now?
2、请问您想吃些什么?
What would you like to order?
3、请问您还需要点别的吗?
Would you like some more?
4、请问您的牛排要几成熟?
How would you like your steak coled?
(Rare 一成熟;
Medium Rare 三成熟;
Medium 五成熟;
Medium Well 七成熟;
Well Done 全熟)
5、对不起,先生,这道菜已卖完。
I'm sorry sir ,we don't have any more.
四、征询意见
1、请问您对一切还满意吗?
Is everything to you satisfaction?
Is everything all right with your med?
2、请问您还需要我为您提供些什么吗?
Is there anything eles that I can do for you ?
Can I bring you anything else?
3、请问我能清理餐台吗?
May I clean your table now?
Would you like me to clear you table?
五、致歉
1、先生,实在对不起,我为我刚才的鲁莽行为向您道歉。
I'm terribly sorry for such a mistake sir?
2、先生,对不起,我马上给你换一盘。
I'm change it right away.
3、实在对不起,我马上报告主管。
I’m very sorry ,I'll call the superrisor.
4、我再次向你道歉。
I would like to apologize once again.
5、对不起,但我们很高兴您向我们指正出来。
I'm sorry,but we glad you pointed this buttons.
六、结帐
1、请问您现在结帐吗?
Would you like to have the bill now?
2、请问您是付现金还是使用信用卡结帐?
Would you like to pay cash or by cred it card?
3、请问你们是分帐单是是合在一起?
Would you like the amout on the same billor seperately?
4、对不起,我马上再重新算一遍。
Sorry,I shall add it up again.
5、对不起,您能告诉我哪儿错了吗?
Sorry,would you show me what is wrong.
6、对不起,您能告诉我您的房间号并出示您的房卡吗?
Sorry,may I have you room key and room card?
7、对不起,请您在这签个名。
Excuse me ,sir, would you please sign your name here?
七、送客
1、感谢您的光临希望再次为您服务。
Thank you,sir,we hope to see you again.
2、很高兴您用餐愉快,再见。
I'm glad you enjoyed your med,Good bye.
3、十分感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚,再见。
Thank you very much,Have a nice evening,Good Bye提问者评价谢啦本回答被网友采纳
相似回答