求伊利丹在黑暗神庙开战前的的几句对白.(英文的)说的好但这毫无意义.你们这是自寻死路.

如题..中英文的两个都要.

战斗开局)
Illidan: "Akama... your duplicity is hardly surprising. I should have slaughtered you and your malformed brethren long ago."
伊利丹:“阿卡玛……你的反复无常令我很不爽……我早该把你们杀光的……”

Akama: "We've come to end your reign, Illidan. My people and all of Outland shall be free!"
阿卡玛:“我们是来终结你的统治的,伊利丹!我的人民,和外域的所有住民需要自由!”

Illidan: "Boldly said. But I remain unconvinced."
伊利丹:“无聊……我对此无法容忍。”

Akama: "The time has come! The moment is at hand!"
阿卡玛:“时机已到!”

Ilidan:"You are not prepared!"
伊利丹:“你找死!”

(战斗过程中)
Come, my minions. Deal with this traitor as he deserves!
来吧,我的随从们,让这个变节者得到应有的惩罚!

(对麦维发动攻击)
Feel the hatred of ten thousand years!
感受一下我积累了一万年的怒火吧!

(杀人)
Who shall be next to taste my blades?!
哼……谁还敢来尝尝艾辛诺斯双刀的滋味?!

This is too easy!
这太容易了……

(阶段2)
Behold the flames of Azzinoth!
亲身体验一把这艾辛诺斯烈焰的厉害!

Stare into the eyes of the Betrayer!
看着我的眼睛!

(变身)
Behold the power... of the demon within!
见证一下,恶魔的力量!

(暴怒)
You've wasted too much time mortals, now you shall fall!
你们浪费我太多时间了,凡人,现在你们可以去死了!

(终盘的开始)
Illidan: Is this it, mortals? Is this all the fury you can muster?
伊利丹:“就这些能耐么,凡人?这就是你们的怒火的程度么?”

Maiev: Their fury pales before mine, Illidan. We have some unsettled business between us.
麦维:“他们的愤怒甚至超越了我,伊利丹·怒风。话说,我们之间是不是还有些事情要解决呢……”

Illidan: Maiev... How is it even possible?
伊利丹:“麦维……这怎么可能!”

Maiev: Ah, my long hunt is finally over. Today, Justice will be done!
麦维:“啊……我漫长的追猎终于要结束了。就在今天,正义将会得到伸张!”

(终结)
Maiev: It is over. You are beaten.
麦维:“一切……都结束了。你·败·了。”

Illidan: You have won... Maiev. But the huntress... is nothing without the hunt. You... are nothing... without me.
伊利丹:“没错,……你是胜利者……麦维。……但……一个猎手……失去了……猎物……就会…………一无所有……。你……没了我 ……就……什么…………都…………不…………是……………………”

Maiev: He's right. I feel nothing. I am nothing. Farewell, champions.
麦维:“他……说得对……。我现在除了空虚,什么都感受不到。……我的确什么都不是……。再见了,英勇的战士们……”

Akama: The Light will fill these dismal halls once again. I swear it.
阿卡玛:“光明将会再一次降临这黑暗的神殿。我……发誓
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-04-04
吧主 把分给我吧 谢谢啦 嘻嘻
相似回答