第1个回答 2008-05-12
上面的不错,很全面,就是太复杂了..
其实我这几年在国外Check in,都不用说太多.
这是5句.
Hello,I would like to check in.
你好,我想办理登机手续(同时给对方机票和护照)
如果你想坐走道座位
Could I ask for an aisle seat please?
a window seat是窗户座位
对方会问
Do you have any baggage to check in?
您有行李要交运吗?
就说
Yes,I have one.然后放上传送带
对方会问Do you have any hand baggage?
就回答Yes,I have one(Two).
可以给他看下.
然后把登机牌boarding pass,护照还给你,可能会说下,登机口是几,在boarding pass上圈出来.
就说谢谢就可以了
Thank you very much
第2个回答 2008-05-11
S Good morning
您好
P Good morning.Can I check in here for CA941 to New York
您好,去纽约的CA941是在这里办理乘机手续吗?
S Yes,may I have your ticket and passport,please?
是的,请出示您的机票和护照。
P Here you are.
给你
S Do you have any baggage to check in?
您有行李要交运吗?
P Yes,I have 2 pieces.
有两件
S Please put your two pieces of baggage on the conveyor belt one by one
请您把两件行李一件一件地放在传送带上。
P OK,Could I take this briefcase as my hand baggage?
这个公文包能做为手提行李吗?
S That's all right.What kind of seat do you prefer?
可以,您喜欢什么座位?
P Please give me a first row,aisle seat.
第一排,靠走廊的位置。
S I'm sorry. No more aisle seats are available. Will the window seat be all right?
对不起,靠走廊的座位没有了,窗口的座位行吗?
P That's okay.
行。
S Here are your ticket and passport,and here are your boarding pass and baggage checks.
给您机票,护照,登机牌和行李牌。
P Thank you very much.
谢谢。
S Have a nice trip.
祝您旅途愉快本回答被提问者采纳