《疯狂动物城》台词中英对照版是什么?

如题所述

《疯狂动物城》台词中英对照版:

1、No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

2、I really am just a dumb bunny. I really am just a dumb bunny.

我是只蠢萌滴兔纸。

3、that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you.

没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。

4、I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either

我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。

5、You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2022-03-16

《疯狂动物城》台词中英对照如下:

1、生活总会有点不顺意,我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

2、踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

3、审视自己的内心,从改变自己开始。

Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.

4、光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。

Its not about how badly you want something. It’s about what you are capable of!

5、在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。

In zootopia everyone could be everything.

本回答被网友采纳
相似回答