第1个回答 2020-03-08
I shall practice my curtsy.
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
不,木法沙
Oh, no, Mufasa.
或许是你不该背对着我
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
Is that a challenge?
这是一个挑战吗?
Temper, temper.
冷静!冷静!
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
可惜,为什么呢?
Pity. Why not?
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧
As far as brains go, I got the lion's share.
说到蛮力嘛…
But when it comes to brute strength...
恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end...
of the gene pool.
每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下
There's one in every family, sire.
事实上我家有两个
Two in mine, actually, and they always manage...
而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合
to ruin special occasions.
我该拿他怎么办?
What am I going to do with him?
拿他做地毯会非常好看
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
沙祖
Zazu!
而且想一想
And just think, whenever he gets dirty...
每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打
you could take him out and beat him.
Simba.
爸,爸
Dad! Dad!
快起来,我们要走了啦!
Come on, Dad, we gotta go! Wake up
对不起
Sorry.
爸…爸…
Dad. Dad.
你儿子已经醒了
Your son is awake.
Dad, Dad, Dad...
在天亮前,他是你儿子
Before sunrise, he's your son.
爸…拜托啦!