急需翻译成英文!!

学习了第三单元后。我看到了一个令我感动的父亲,为了家人的幸福生活,他一个人默默承受了很多的屈辱,更重要的是他的善良。那种忘我,为了他人的幸福而放弃自己的快乐。我们能拥有完整的父亲,他同样能对我们很好,但是对于一个身体残疾的父亲来说,那些是多么的让人敬佩。从文章里我们知道,儿子很不喜欢和父亲走在一起。但父亲能包容儿子的不理解,只是对儿子说:“You set the pace.I will try to adjust you.”虽然当时的儿子还不理解,但是随着他的成长和懂事,他也明白了父亲的用心良苦。我相信他们一家人的生活会越来越幸福。

上课无聊给你翻译一下,我没有用翻译器哦!

学习了第三单元后。我看到了一个令我感动的父亲,
After we finished learning chapter three, I saw a father that truly touched my heart.

为了家人的幸福生活,他一个人默默承受了很多的屈辱,
For the happiness of his family members, he alone quietly took on a lot of humiliation.

更重要的是他的善良。那种忘我,
But most importantly it’s his kindness, that sense of selflessness.

为了他人的幸福而放弃自己的快乐。
Forgoing his own personal happiness for other’s people’s benefits.

我们能拥有完整的父亲,他同样能对我们很好,
We can have a whole father, but he can also be good to us.

但是对于一个身体残疾的父亲来说,那些是多么的让人敬佩。
But to a father with physical disabilities, what a man to respect!

从文章里我们知道,儿子很不喜欢和父亲走在一起。
From the article, we know that the son does not like to walk alongside his father.

但父亲能包容儿子的不理解,只是对儿子说:“You set the pace.I will try to adjust you.”
But the father could understand why the sun felt that way, he simply said to the son: “You set the pace. I will try to adjust you.”

虽然当时的儿子还不理解,但是随着他的成长和懂事,他也明白了父亲的用心良苦。
Although at the time the son does not yet understand, but as he matures and understands, he will understand the efforts his father makes.

我相信他们一家人的生活会越来越幸福。
I believe his whole family will continue on to live a more and more happier live.

参考资料:在加拿大

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2009-11-19
不负责大小写问题,自己抄的时候注意,意思略有出入

after learning unit 3,i found that the father really impressed me! he endured every grievance silently ,and what's more,he gave up his own happiness for his families' happiness .his goodness of heart and spirit of self-denial made him a much stronger man than those healthy men, which is extremely estimable for a handicapped. from the article we knew that the son hated to walk with his father, while the father comprehended his son and bore him, simply saying that"You set the pace.I will try to adjust you." though the son hadn't quit caught his father's mind,as he grow up, he finally understood his father's heavy love .i truely believe that they will have a happier life ever after.
第2个回答  2009-11-19
a more and more happier live. !?
在加拿大也是会犯错误的···
相似回答