找英文四人小话剧

我想求一个四人表演的英语小话剧,希望内容能够新颖一些,时间长度控制在8--10分钟。

龟兔赛跑(Hare and tortoise)
Bird: Friends, friends, come here and have a look. (伙伴们,伙伴们,快来看啊!)
The hare and the tortoise will have a match again. (小兔和乌龟又要比赛了。)
Monkey: The hare and the tortoise will have a match? (小兔和乌龟又要比赛了?)
Didn’t the hare lose last year? Why do that again? (小兔不是输了吗?怎么还要比呀?)
Bird: Yes, the hare lost the match last year, and her mother was too angry to eat anything in two days. (是的,小兔去年输了,兔妈妈气得两天没吃任何东西。)
Mother hare order them to have a match again this year.
(兔妈妈命令他们今年再比一次。)
Monkey: Oh, so it is. (原来是这样。)
Together: ( Music)...!
Monkey: Everybody, the match begins. (各就各位,比赛开始了。)
I’m the referee. (我是裁判)
Hare and tortoise, ready? (小兔乌龟,准备好了吗?)
Mother hare: Honey! Honey! Come on! (亲爱的!亲爱的!快过来!)
Have some coffee. (喝些咖啡。)
Hare: Mom, oh, I can’t drink it all. (妈妈,哦,我喝不下了。)
Mother hare: It can help you keep alert on the way. (它可以让你精精神神的。)
My little dear! Drink it quickly! (亲爱的!快点喝了它!)
Monkey: Mother hare, the match is going to begin. (兔妈妈,比赛要开始了。)
Mother hare: Ah! The match is going to begin. (啊!比赛要开始了。)
Monkey: Please ready, go! (预备,跑!)
Birds: Come on, come on! (加油,加油!)
Tortoise will be the winner. (乌龟赢!)
Tortoise will be the winner. (乌龟赢!)
Hare: Yi? I know this tree, oh, yes! The grass is very soft. (我认识这棵树,是的,草软软的。)
I fell asleep comfortable under the big tree. (树下睡觉舒舒服服的。)
This time I won’t sleep. (这次我不会再睡了。)
Oh? There are two routes. Here or there? Which one? (这里有两条路,这儿?那儿 ?哪条啊?)
Mom, mom, help me, help me! (妈妈,妈妈,帮帮我,帮帮我。)
Tortoise: Hare, let me tell you, turn to the right. (小兔,我告诉你,向右。)
Hare: Ah! Tortoise, you’re here? So fast! (啊!乌龟,你跑到这儿了?这么快!)
Come on, come on! (我得加油了!)
He’s my opponent, Can I believe him? choose the right way?No! (他是我的对手,我能相信他走右边吗?不!)
After I run farther, he will turn to the left, (等我跑远了,他再往左一拐。)
Then I will lose the match. (那我就要输了这场比赛。)
Oh, yes, I should choose the left way. Run faster! (哦,是的,我应该选走边,快跑!)
Tortoise: Hare, hare, you’ve gone a wrong way. (小兔,小兔,你跑错路了。)
Come back, come back. (回来,回来。)
My friends come and help me! (伙伴们,快过来,帮帮我!)
Together: Tortoise, why don’t you run fast? (乌龟,你为什么不快跑?)
Mother hare: Oh, tortoise, Is it your turn to sleep under the tree this time? (哦,乌龟,这次是不是轮到你在树下睡觉了?)
Tortoise: Mother hare, look! Your daughter’s got a wrong way. (兔妈妈,看!你女儿跑错路了。)
Mother hare: Oh, my god, why? Why is she going there? (哦,天啊,为什么?她为什么会去那儿?)
Didn’t you tell her it’s a wrong way? (你没告诉她那条路是错的吗?)
Tortoise: I told her, but she didn’t believe me. (我说了,但是她不相信我。)
She said “mother told me the opponent is the enemy. I couldn’t believe you.” (她说“妈妈告诉我对手就是敌人。我不能相信你。”)
Mother hare: Yes, I said that. (我是说过。)
My daughter’s got a wrong way, she can’t win the match. You run please! (我女儿跑错路了,她不能得冠军了,你跑吧!)
Tortoise: Mother hare, she’s got the wrong way, it’s unfair to her, I must find her. (兔妈妈,她跑错路了,这样对她不公平,所以我必须找到她。)
Hare mother: Tortoise, you, you’re a good boy. (乌龟,你,你是个好孩子,)
The match won’t go on. My daughter loses at the very beginning because of me. (比赛不用进行了,因为我的错误,我女儿在起跑线上已经输了。咳!)
Tortoise: Mother hare, it’s not important to win or lose the match. (兔妈妈,谁是冠军不重要。)
Let’s call her back,OK? (让我们把她喊回来吧!)
Together: Yes, you are right. OK! (是的,你说的对。)
Hare, hare, come back. Come back. (小兔,小兔,回来。回来。)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2017-12-28
话剧名:吻青蛙就会给你带来王子
name:kissing a frog can always brings you a prince
需要四五个人:一个旁白,一个公主,一只不爱洗澡的青蛙,一到两只干净的青蛙.
需要道具:服装,一枝花,一张帅哥的照片,还有其它的道具你可以自添加.
场景:森林里,破井边.
旁白(头上插枝花):long long ago,a bueatiful princess who was as bueatifull as a.
(开始思考,突然大悟,取下头上的花).right!flower.
she is lonely so the Queen of love promised a prince of frog for her,she told her to go out one day.(公出场).
the princess walks near the castle and.
公主(以下简称公)台词:
Oh,Venus,Queen of love,can you tell me where is my fate?where is my handsome prince?where is the prince of frog?
白:Suddenly,she discovered that she had walked in to a strange forest,when suddenly again,a frog appeared in front of her.
(青蛙把王子的照片藏在领子里,出场,蹲在地上,要表现出自己很脏很邋遢,但不能让人恶心,记住)
公:(惊喜)Oh Venus,thank you my Queen of love,I see it,I see the frog.let me see,(走过去)
oh my god,this frog is so.(闻闻,然后捏住鼻子,犹豫,来回走),is it really the frog for me?
(看看周围,)aren't there any other frogs?
这时,早就在场边待命的干净青蛙,跳动起来:YES YES other frogs we are here ,see?we are here.(重复说we are here!)
旁白冲过去,敲那些“青蛙”的头,说:“sh.sh.shut up ,shut up."
脏青蛙(很不耐烦):excuse me my lady?please tell me how long you want to keep me waiting?
公主:(惊慌,赶紧给它洗澡.)don't be angry lovely little frog,you need a shower first.旁白过来用花把它扫干净.
白:now the princess is going to kiss her frog.
公要亲它头的时候,它突然站起来,吐出(从领子里抽出照片)给公主.
说:thank you young lady,the Queen of love told me to give this to you after the shower,she promised me a shower here.
公主:what?(大吃一惊)
青蛙:She told me to give this photo to you to thank you for the shower.now you take it,just take it.
公:so you are not my frog of prince.公主接过照片,青蛙走人,公主看一下,然后晕倒.
白冲过来扶住她,同时大声念:
my dear,the man on the photo is the prince I promise you,tel NO.131232313266
相似回答