求Robbie Williams的《morning sun》的中文翻译?

RT
这首歌是表达些什么内容的?

亲 以下是撒子手翻
robbie williams - morning sun
——罗比威廉斯 早晨的太阳

how do you rate the morning sun after a long and sleepless night ——在漫长的无眠之夜后 你怎样看早晨的太阳?
how many stars would you give to the moon?——你要给多少星星给月亮?
do you see those stars from where you are?——你从你所在之处看见那些星星了吗?
shine on the lost and lonely——闪耀在失去和孤独
the ones who can't get over it——无法释怀的人之上

you always wanted more than life——你总是想要生活给予之外的更多
but now you don't have the appetite——但现在你没有那种欲望
in a message to the troubadour——在吟游诗人的启示里
the world don't love you anymore——世界已不再爱你
tell me how do you rate the morning sun?——告诉我你怎样看待早上的太阳?

stuck inside the rainbow years——在那些五彩缤纷的岁月里
you could happen to be——你可能恰好
cause i've been close to where you are——因为我靠近你的所在
drove to places you have seen——去你看过的地方兜风
it all seems so familiar——那些看起来都那么的熟悉
like they've been sent to kill'ya——好像它们都被送到过kill'ya( sorry,しらない)

it doesn't take an astronaut——这不需要宇航员
to float in a space is just a thought——在太空里飘浮只是个想法
the morning brings a mystery——早晨送来一个奥秘
the evening makes it history——晚上就会变成历史
tell me how do you rate the morning sun?——告诉我你怎样看待早上的太阳?

and the village drunk——真个村庄都醉了
he sadly passed away,——他伤心地去世了
it was a shame i never knew his name——我为自己从不知道他的名字而羞耻
i wonder if he sat there in the morning——我想知道清晨他是否坐在那里
watched the sunrise——看着日出

how do you rate the morning sun——你会怎样看早晨的太阳
it's just too heavy for me——这对于我来说太过沉重
and all i wanted was the world——我想要的只是这世界
if you were the star that lit the sun——如果你是点燃太阳的那星星
don't go wasting your time——别再浪费时间
cause there is no finish line——因为没有终点线
and you don't see anything,——你看不到任何东西
not even love not anything,——甚至爱甚至一切
the night can take the man from you——黑夜可以带走那个你
a sense of wonder overdue——求知欲也会过期
the morning brings a mystery——晨光带来一个奥秘
the evening makes it history——暮光就会让它变为历史
who am i to rate the morning sun?——评价着早上的太阳的那个我 是谁?

希望帮到你 ~
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-03-10
How do you rate the morning sun after a long and sleepless night?在一个漫长的黑夜后你怎样看待这朝阳?
How many stars would you give to the moon?你将要奉献给月亮多少星星?
Do you see those stars from where you are?从你那能看到那些星星吗?
Shine on the lost and lonely.在孤独和丢失中闪耀.
The ones who can't get over it.有人一直无法原谅。

You always wanted more than life.你总是想比现在生活更多的东西
But now you don't have the appetite但你现在没有那种想法
In a message to the troubadour在吟游诗人的消息里 (message只能翻译作消息)
The world don't love you anymore世界不会再爱你
Tell me how do you rate the morning sun?告诉我你怎样看待这朝阳?

Stuck inside the rainbow years在那些美好的岁月里(rainbow years这里应该可以这样翻译)
You could happen to be你可能恰巧
Cause i've been close to where you are因为我靠近你所在的地方
Drove to places you have seen开车去那些你曾看见的地方
It all seems so familiar那些看起来都那么的熟悉
Like they've been sent to kill'ya他们像是去打发去杀死···(sent这里应该是打发吧?kill是杀)
It doesn't take an astronaut不用带来个宇航员
To float in a space is just a thought在太空里飘浮只能想想罢了
The morning brings a mystery这早晨带来一个秘密
The evening makes it history夜晚让这成为历史
Tell me how do you rate the morning sun?告诉我你怎样看待这朝阳?

And the village drunk整个村庄沉浸在醉意中
He sadly passed away他在伤心中离开了(用离开比较委婉些,直译过来就是离开)
It was a shame i never knew his name我为我从不知道他的名字而羞耻
I wonder if he sat there in the morning我想知道他早晨是否坐在那里
Watched the sunrise看着那日出

How do you rate the morning sun?你怎样看着朝阳?
It's just too heavy for me这对于我来说太沉重了
And all i wanted was the world我想要的只是这个世界
If you were the star that lit the sun.如果你是点燃太阳的那星星
Don't go wasting your time别再浪费时间
Cause there is no finish line因为没有终点线
And you don't see anything你看不到任何东西
Not even love not anything甚至不爱任何东西
The night can take the man from you黑夜可以给你带来一个人(这地方可能不准确,我也不确定啊)
A sense of wonder overdue那种奇怪的感觉也会过期
The morning brings a mystery这早晨带来一个秘密
The evening makes it history这夜晚让它变为历史
Who am i to rate the morning sun?评价朝阳的那个我是谁?

我只是在撒子的基础上改了一下,有些地方有大的改动,请见谅。我也很喜欢这首歌,是在某地方台的一个节目上看到的这首歌的MV,就是他在飞船里那个,同时还有罗比·威廉姆斯的另一首歌——《She is one》,两首歌都不错。

参考资料:撒子 Me

相似回答