”慢慢来”怎么翻译?

欲速则不达,做事要慢慢来,慢慢来怎么翻译?

Take your time.
慢慢来。
Don't rush: take your time.
别急急忙忙的,慢慢来.
Take your time and make sure you put the machine back together correctly; remember-more haste, less speed.
慢慢来,你一定要机器安装准确,记住——欲速则不达。
It is better to take your time at this job than to hurry and make mistakes.
做这份工作还是慢慢来好些,不要匆忙弄出错误。
What happened? what...take it easy.
怎么啦,什么。。。。。。慢慢来,别着急。
“Easy does it,” said the landlady when we moved the sofa upstairs.
当我们把沙发往楼上搬时,女房东说:“慢慢来,小心点。”
The fact that cadres are only prepared to be promoted and not demoted has become a hindrance to our work. This problem cannot be solved at one stroke, but we must keep working towards a solution.
干部能上不能下的问题现在已经成为我们工作中的障碍,虽然一下子还不能解决,要慢慢来,但是总要逐步地解决。
"Keep him in a good humour. I don't want him alarmed till we're ready to move." "Softly, softly, catchee monkey?" "That's the idea."
“让他心情愉快。在我们离开之前,我不想让他惊慌。”“慢慢来,不着急,是吗?”“说得对。”
The Right tendency is manifested in that some comrades are not taking an active part in land reform. They take the Central Committee's emphasis on policies and tactics as grounds for their inaction, saying that the reform can wait because they have to study the tactics first.
右的倾向,表现在有的人搞土改不积极,一看见中央提出要讲政策策略,就以为有根据了,说慢慢来吧,我也讲些策略。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2006-12-14
take it easy
第2个回答  2006-12-14
Slowly
第3个回答  2006-12-14
欲速则不达——Haste makes waste.
慢慢来——Take it easy./What's the rush?/No need to rush.
第4个回答  2006-12-14
take one'time
第5个回答  2020-10-01

跟慢没有关系

相似回答