九年级新教材11单元课文the winning team课文翻译,急急急,在线等

如题所述

The Winning Team(获胜的团队)
Peter kept his eyes on the ground. He felt like a heavy weight on his shoulders 彼得 保持 眼睛 地面 觉得 有 很重的 重量 肩膀
as he walked home alone. It was the worst day of his life. His mind would not stop
当 走路 回家 独自 最糟糕的 生活 头脑 将不会 停止 思考
what happened only just an hour ago on the school soccer field. How could he have
…所 发生 仅仅 一小时 前 在 学校 足球场 如何 能
missed scoring that goal? He had his whole team . His stupid mistake made him angry.
错过 得分 目标 使 整个 队 失望 愚蠢 错误 使他 生气
His team had lost the game him. He was really worried that his coach might
队 失去 比赛 因为 真的 担心 教练 可能 开除某人
him the team.
he walked through the door, his father asked, “ , son? Peter’s

走 通过 门 父亲 问 怎么啦 儿子 彼得
“ I lost the game,” Peter replied. Then he went into his
感情 脸 输 比赛 彼得 回答 然后 走进
room without another word. Ten minutes later, Peter heard his father knocking on his bedroom
房间 没有 另一 话 十 分钟 后 彼得 听到 父亲 敲 卧室
door. He opened the door to let him in.
门 打开 门 让 进
“ Look, Peter. I don’t know what happened. But whatever it was, don’t yourself.” 看 彼得 不 知道 什么 发生 无论什么 不要 对某人苛刻 你自己
“ I lost the game, Dad. I failed my team. They’ll probably never let me play again.”
输 比赛 爸爸 失败 团队 可能 决不 让 踢 又
“ Soccer is about team effort. You’re not the only reason your team lost. If you have a
足球 关于 团队 努力 不是 唯一 原因 队 失败 如果 有
good team, you should support . Besides, winning or losing is only half the game.
好的 队 应该 支持 互相 而且 赢 或 输 仅仅 一半 比赛
The other half is learning how to communicate with your teammates and learning from your
另一 半 学会 如何 交流 和 你的 队友 学习 从 mistakes.”
错误 Peter didn’t say anything, but what his father said made him think carefully.
彼得 没有 说 任何东西 …所 父亲 说 使 他 思考 仔细
The next day, Peter went to soccer practice with courage fear in his heart.
第二 天 彼得 去 足球 练习 勇气 而不是 害怕 心
“ Hey, guys.” he said to his teammates. “ I’m really sorry about yesterday. We were so
嗨 伙计们 说 队友 真的 对不起 关于 昨天 如此
close to winning that game. But I think if we continue to , we’re going to win the
接近 赢得 那 比赛 认为 如果 继续 齐心协力 将 赢
next one.”
下一场 To his surprise and relief, his teammates all nodded in agreement.
使 他惊奇的是 解脱 队友 所有的 点头 同意
“ Yeah,” they said, “ don’t it. It’s never just one person’s fault. We should
说 不要 担心 决不 只是 一个 人 的 错 应该
how we can do better next time.”
考虑 如何 做 更好 下 次
Peter smiled. It made him feel lucky to know that he was on a winning team.
彼得 笑了 使 他 感觉 幸运 知道 在 成功的 团队
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考