在餐馆用英语就餐的句型

如题所述

第1个回答  2011-05-04
Have you made a reservation? 您预订了么?
Have you got a table for two? 请问您有两个人的桌子吗?
What would you like something to eat/drink?您想吃/喝什么?
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?打搅一下,我能看一下菜单么?
First course/stasters第一道菜
main course主菜
dessert甜点
May I help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?我给你夹点糖醋鱼吧。
No more, thank you, I am really full. 够了,谢谢,我真饱了。
What do you think of the shepherd spie?您觉得牧羊人的馅饼怎么样?
Delicious.
I am glad you like it.
I'm on a diet. 我正在节食中。
Do you have today's special? 餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Could you recommend some good wine? 是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Another course is coming up.另一道菜上来了。
Just help yourself to whatever you'd like. 请随便挑你喜欢吃的。
Here's to our friendship and to your health, cheers! 为我们的友谊和您的健康干杯!
It' on me./It's my treat.我请客。
Let's go Dutch./Let's seperate checks. AA制。
第2个回答  2011-05-04
get a bite to eat
第3个回答  2011-05-04
英语之餐厅用语:点餐

点菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜单 点菜 就餐 付钱 离开

Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?

点菜就餐的典型次序是:找一张桌子坐下——看菜单-—点菜——就餐-—付钱-—离开。英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序。“订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即 to book a table 和 make a reservation。在英国以及其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。

Expression 表达
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
Are you ready to order?
您现在可以点餐吗?

first course
第一道菜
maincourse
主菜
dessert
甜食

Could I have the bill, please?
请拿账单来,好吗?
How would you like to pay?
请问您怎样付款?

在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips 是鱼和炸土豆条,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd spie——牧羊人馅饼”一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。

Conversation In A Restaurant
餐厅里的对话
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later�
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah. I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please?
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。本回答被提问者采纳
相似回答