第1个回答 2012-10-08
一切的一切都显得那么苍白,无力,与可笑。
everything appeals so pale,weak and ridicurous.
我为了你留在这个地方,到得最后离开的却是你...
i am here with all my heart for you,but finally you leave without hesitation.....
一切的一切都他妈是假的。
all of this are fucking unreal.
之所以不挽留只是不想再自取其辱...
i donnot say anything because the insult is enough.....
走吧,都走吧。
go, please go away, all of you, please......
我会慢慢习惯在这个抬头看不见你的地方生活下去...
i will be fine without you and live my life plantly....
有些地方还不尽人意,你再做一点修改,就能用了
还有有些地方我是用的意译,个人觉得会更好一点本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答 2012-10-12
一切的一切都显得那么苍白,无力,与可笑。
Everything is so pale and weak, and funny.
我为了你留在这个地方,到得最后离开的却是你...一切的一切都他妈是假的。
I for the sake of you stay in this place, got the last to leave is you... all his mama is false.
之所以不挽留只是不想再自取其辱...走吧,都走吧。
Don't keep just don't want to invite the humiliation... let's go, let's go.
我会慢慢习惯在这个抬头看不见你的地方生活下去...
I will slowly get used in this looked up to see the place where you live...
有时候无意间看到的一些事,才发现自己所谓的坚持和在乎有多可笑
Sometimes happened to see some of the things, just discover oneself so-called adhere to and care about how ridiculous
(翻译器翻译的啦,就是不知道是不是都对来着~~)本回答被提问者采纳
第3个回答 2012-10-09
一切的一切都显得那么苍白,无力,与可笑。
everything is speechless & ridicurous
我为了你留在这个地方,到得最后离开的却是你
you are the only reason to stay , but you leave in final
一切的一切都他妈是假的。之所以不挽留只是不想再自取其辱
damn the fake world . i don't wanna say goodbye
走吧,都走吧
fine , just leave
我会慢慢习惯在这个抬头看不见你的地方生活下去
i'll get used to the life without you alone , a long long time
第4个回答 2012-10-11
Everything appears to be so pale,weak and ridicurous. It was for you that I chosed to stay here, but you chosed to leave at the end. Everything is fucking faux and simulated. I didn't ask you to stay here because I didn't want to invite more insult to me. Go away, leave me alone! I will get used to life without you.
有时候无意间看到的一些事,才发现自己所谓的坚持和在乎有多可笑.
Occasionally when I come across something unintentionally, I suddenly realise what I have persistently persued and been mind of is just ludicrous.