“有了大概/详细的了解”用英语怎么说?

如题所述

第1个回答  2006-11-24
Someone has a general(or outlined)/detailed knowledge to something.本回答被提问者采纳
第2个回答  2006-11-26
我想了解一些详细的情况:
1.I should like to go over the detailed ground .
2.I'd like some detailed information .

我想了解你们在Kathmandu旅行的一些情况。
I'd like some information about your trip to Kathmandu.
这个问题是很麻烦,我想再了解一下情况。
It's a difficult problem and I should like to go over the ground again.
我正好了解一些他的情况。
I happened to know about him.
着手工作以前,我们想了解更多的详细情况。
Before we can do anything,we should like to have further particulars.
我想打听一些乘火车旅行的情况。
I'd like some information about the trains,please.
我想打听一些乘火车施行的情况。
I'd like some information about the train,please.
贵方的销售条件是什么?我想了解一下贵方销售条件。
What's your sale terms?I'd like to know your sale term.
我需要再了解一点背景情况,然后才能帮助你。
I'll need a bit more background before I can help you.
我想了解一下你们在这方面的供货情况。
I'd like to know what you can offer in this line.
我想那位秘书知道这一计划的详细情况。
I suppose the secretary know the particulars of the plan.
第3个回答  2006-11-24
have a general/specific understanding
第4个回答  2006-11-24
general knowledge
full knowledge
相似回答